Our goal is to provide you with not only the most effective elimination but also exceptional customer service. With many years of experience servicing our neighbors, we trust our pest control in Tennessee to be the best.
Pest Protection All Year Long
When you put your trust in our exterminators in Tennessee, your family and home will be protected from many pests including:
If you have noticed any of these pests around your home or suspect so, let us know! If you're looking for continuous protection all year long, there's no better option than our Sherrill Pest Complete package.
Hassle-Free Home Pest Control in TN
It can be stressful when you find pests in your home. At Sherrill Pest Control, we believe that treatments shouldn’t add any more stress! That’s why our pest control programs are designed to be as easy and hassle-free as possible— to keep your family safe and comfortable!
The exterior of your home is the most effective area to treat for long-term pest protection, which is why our technicians place a great emphasis on treating your home’s perimeter. With our safe products and experienced exterminators in Tennessee, you are guaranteed to see quick and effective results.
Detailed Inspections to Solve Your Infestation
Here’s what else you can expect with our pest control in Tennessee:
- A thorough inspection of your property performed by one of our friendly exterminators. During the inspection, we will determine and discuss the problem in order to decide what steps to take next.
- Treatment of the exterior of your home for long-term protection.
- Routine check-ups to perform preventative treatments around the exterior of your home. You don’t even have to be home for this service to take place!
- Consistent monitoring to maintain a pest-free environment.
- Recurring treatment for continued protection.
- Cobweb removal - we go the extra mile and make sure your home’s exterior is free from cobwebs!
- Your satisfaction – guaranteed!
Add-On Pest Services
As part of our commitment to making your home pest-free, we offer customers an additional service to remove ladybeetles, stink bugs, and more from your home!
While not harmful to humans and pets, these pests can become a nuisance once they’ve invaded your home. Besides just being a nuisance, they can emit an acrid smell and stain your surfaces yellow when startled. Recent studies also suggest the lady beetles, also known as ladybugs or Lady Asian beetles, can trigger allergic reactions in some people, ranging from irritated eyes all the way to asthma.
You can choose a one-time service for quick relief or a three-time treatment special for continued protection!
While silverfish may look scary, they don’t actually directly harm humans or carry any known pathogens. But, just because they won’t harm you like wasps, spiders, and other pests might doesn’t mean you want them in your home! Silverfish can damage your belongings and trigger allergic reactions in some people as they molt their scales.
Getting rid of silverfish in your home can be tricky without professional intervention. Their flat bodies and fast movements make them great at hiding. Adding another layer of difficulty, they’re also nocturnal creatures! Because it’s so tough to treat for silverfish, it’s best to contact a professional exterminator. DIY methods won’t take care of the problem for a true silverfish infestation, leaving you frustrated.
Contact Sherrill today at 888-656-3345 to see how one of our exterminators can help with your silverfish problem today!
There are four common ant species in Tennessee, including:
- Carpenter Ants- a larger black ant, typically active in April and May, that can cause significant structural damage to your home and surrounding structures.
- Fire Ants- a red, black, or brown ant with a copper-colored head that will aggressively hunt down and sting whatever they perceive to be a threat. Fire ants and their painful bites can often cause allergic reactions in humans and pets.
- Little Black Ants- little black ants that aren’t dangerous to people but can cause problems for food storage and sanitation.
- Odorous House Ants (Sugar Ants)- black ants that smell disgusting when squashed, but not dangerous to humans.
Ants can quickly become a huge problem if left untreated. Get expert help to make sure your ant problem is properly taken care of.
Pest Control That's Safe For The Environment
Sherrill Pest Control is constantly making sure that our pest control programs provide you with the latest in environmentally-friendly solutions. Our program is not only safe for the environment but also provides you with peace of mind knowing you have invested in the long-lasting reduction and elimination of pests.
We know that you care about the materials being used around your soil, pets, and landscaping which is why we focus on using products that will not harm your flowers, lawn, and bushes. The health of your family and the environment around you is our number one priority.
We offer our pest control services in the following locations:
Don't see your town listed? Give us a call today at 888-656-3345 to see if we service your neighborhood!
Protecting Homes Like Yours For 40 Years
Being members of the community for over 40 years, Sherrill Pest Control is committed to giving back to the community and working hard to protect our neighbors. We value being a close-knit team based on trust, always with the customer’s best interest in mind. With the help of our perimeter pest control in Tennessee and our certified professional exterminators, you’re guaranteed to be in excellent hands! In fact, we are so sure you'll be happy with our services we back our services with a money-back guarantee! Reach out to our friendly team if you suspect any infestation, and our technicians in Tennessee will make sure to provide you with the best and most effective pest control.